Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dreaming

     I havnt actually *drawn* anything for a long time so i decided to draw a portrait, in this case being DRAKE. Why i chose drake? i will tell you. Aside from his great.. great music, its the story of how he became famous that got my attention. Working day in and day out on lyrics (In my case art) to actually make something of himself. (Other then being on degrassi). I also like how he raps about normal shit that everybody can relate to... not just mackin bitches and throwin around million dollar bills. Its more of the success story and whats to become of it towards the end. Kind of like how i hope to see myself one day, in a position where i can look back at my own success story and be proud of the hard work that took me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment